skip to Main Content

To complete either a C2001 (disclosure of underpayments) or a C285 (reclaim of overpayment) you will need to collate the following information/documents:

  • CHIEF claims copy of the E2 & C88
  • CDS claims: The Movement Reference Number (MRN)
  • Commercial invoice for the imported goods
  • Packing list
  • Transport documents — airway bill or bill of lading
  • The amount of import duty or VAT that was paid to HMRC
  • The amount that should have been paid to HMRC
  • Your contact and address details


Back To Top